Sunday, January 1, 2012

REBIRTH. 2012.

I guess its about time...

21 years. 21 years I've done nothing but be the best son, friend, classmate, employee, heck, a lover that I can be. And for those 21 years, while I got my props from time to time, still don't get the respect I deserve, still don't get the admiration I deserve, still don't get the appreciation that I deserve. And while I try not to be a very important person that much, I just want to be known for something, and that is being the best guy around. I've always made sure that I can be a guy you can count on, someone you would admire for his feats and efforts that I've done. But no. My life was never the sun over the rainbow sort to speak, it has always been a tough life for me. I still get to eat three times a day, get to sleep in a bed, have what you wold call a decent life, but for me, I've always had to go through a life taking shit after shit after shit all the time. I know I shouldn't be complaining, there are more people out there having a worst life than me, but this is my life, I'm selfish in nature, I think I have the worst life in the world.

But I know that I shouldn't be thinking this way. I know that I must do something about it. For the past months I've been thinking of changing my style. Changing the way I live my life. I want to do it in a dramatic manner. And with the new year looming, I thought of repackaging myself for the new year. I rebirth sort to speak. That's why I vowed that the time 2012 comes, there will be a rebirth. It's sort of a new year's resolution, but something I will have to live by for the rest of my life. I've always been that quiet, kind guy but in all honesty, guys like that don't get the respect they deserve. No one gives a crap about them. Come to think of it, people crap on them. Good guys get to be treated like crap, and that's what I'm trying to change. While I can't do that much for the people's perspective over good guys, I'm not going to let myself be treated like crap. It's time for me to face the light and be a better man.

So I vowed to myself, that I will be what I always wanted myself to be, someone who can adapt to any person, any place or ant situation. I want to be someone that people will just have no force but to admire. I want to be someone that keeps on doing good things in life. I want to be amazing. I want to be great. I want to be that damn good in anything I do and people will be left but to like it. I want to be that guy that is not shy and will interact with anybody, call someone as it fits and be the coolest guy around. I don't want to elaborate that much but simply put, I want to be a great person. This doesn't happen overnight, its something that I must work on. It's another year ahead of me. While 2011 was good at most, I went through a lot of shit and I want to make sure that 2012 will be worth it. I might still have to go through a lot of shit but I want to go through it like a boss. People can claim that 2012 is their year, but I guess no hurt can be done if I claim it to myself as well.

So for this 2012, I'm going to be different. I'm going to be the Noel Yulo that people have never known before. Sure, no one would care, but hey, this is my life, I'll do what I want to do. No one can dictate me. I want to be better, badder, stronger than ever. For 21 years, I was a good guy, but no one ever appreciated it. So know, now, I'll be the Noel Yulo that people might hate, but whatever, like I could give a fuck, I'll be what people didn't imagine I'll be. So 2012 marks the beginning, the rebirth of Noel Yulo. I could have been the best son, the best friend, the best classmate, the best employee, the best boyfriend that I could be, but no, I'll let them taste the best Noel Yulo that they'll ever set their eyes upon. I'm not going for the worst, but I'm surely going to be the best at what I do, and trust me, I'll blow heads off when I get the real shit out. REBIRTH. 2012. The new Noel Yulo is coming. And he's doing it, like a boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment