Tuesday, July 6, 2010

3 Wasted Months for the price of 1

You know, I still cling to that very moment where I had the opportunity to finish my DR cases way back in March. I could still feel those two days back to back wherein there is no soul that was going to take that schedule away from me. No soul wrestling with me to get that slot. I needed two cases at that time, six if you don't count the "on-calls". But yes, I thought my on-calls will be fine, I needed two, period. I needed just one DMC sched. March 16, 11-7. That's all I signed up for. It was sad that on that day was a big batch pre-grad party. I forgot, I should have signed for the March 17 sched. It was my only regret on that time. Now, boy, I regret I didn't signed for both when I had the chance. But it was nothing, at that time my duty ended, I knew that I have completed my DR cases. Graduation came, and after that, I wouldn't have thought that the next three months would become a grueling physical and mental slugfest. It's 11 PM as I have typed this entry. I realized that three months already has passed. A lot of things happened. I completed my OR cases, which was good. I started earlier than my other batchmates in preparing the necessary files for the PRC NLE. My plans for completing my cases before June was almost reachable. But one stagnant thing that left me when I think about those three months, is the fact that I tried to get a DMC DR sched, and I payed a price too much for such. With all my efforts, all I got was one. And it's going to be tomorrow, 11-7. And it still sucks. Tomorrow is kinda late. And with all those DMC sched that came by, I should have been sched there. To all those promises that we will get prioritize, all gone when they changed the rules of whoever-is-at-school-at-the-time-the-sched-is-open-is-the-only-person-that-will-get-it. I don't know, I'm losing some sense. It's just that yeah, I got a sched, but I'm not to psych about it. So much time was already wasted. I have lost all desire. Heck, I used to have the desire to hate the persons that made my life a living hell. But I'll let it be. This whole post subjects to nothing, but just a sheer remembrance for me. Three months have passed, different events have transpired that pissed me of so much I don't have the sanity to discuss them. It's just unbelievable how three months were wasted just for asking for one puny DMC DR sched. How much energy was drained from me. This whole DR scenario has taken it's toll on me. I could have ended it all, but three months were already wasted. I got a sched, I got what I asked, from six all I need now is three. It better be worth for those three months. Its just got to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment